(1) ARMED & UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
> Secondary school leaving Certificate (CXC passes an asset)
> Must be between the ages of 23 – 50 years
> Valid firearms license (an advantage)
> On call twenty four (24) hrs per day
> Clean Police Record
> Valid PSRA (an advantage)
> Valid Drivers Licence an advantage
To Protect Life and Property
The successful candidate should also possess:
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Good human relations and customer service skills.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good time management and organization skills
* Good interpersonal skills
Suitably qualified persons are to report to our Branch Offices with their resumes in Kingston, Mandeville, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Port Antonio anytime between 10:00am and 1.00pm on Tuesdays to Thursdays with the exception of Public Holidays. Resumes can also be sent to:
Human Resource Manager
Atlas Protection Ltd.
9 Trevennion Road